Wednesday 25 December 2013

Wow… I think I will title this blog-post "fear the hate game…"

I'm entirely new to blogging, and I was going to write a post tonight, so in order to find the mainpage I typed in the name of my blog "teamtacker2014" and to my surprise I noticed it was mentioned on RacerX's site. I have been on that site occasionally and sometimes read the comments, and so I started reading: low & behold some nut in the comments section mentioned a "Canadian" (who I assume is me) on TT who needed to be "dealt with" and "outed"

Holy smokes! I was literally poleaxed when I read that!!

What on Earth have I done that I deserve to be either "dealt with" or "outed"??   I am totally astonished and it gives me a small taste of what Rick himself has to go through at the hands of such idiots all the time.  I think Rick has stated that he loves the conflict sometimes, and as a result he's probably brought a lot of it on himself, but what exactly did I do??  I said I believed him… Yeah okay, I said that, and I'll continue to say I believe him because I have good reasons to say exactly that, but since when is it a crime to form an opinion based on what I have seen with my own eyes or based on what I have heard with my own ears?

I can look anyone in the eye (and for that matter I can look myself in the mirror) and say I have never hated on anyone in any part of the Bigfoot community…  For me this isn't about small-minded tribal nonsense; rather, for me, this is about one thing: it's about Bigfoot.  Understandably it might be about Rick Dyer to Rick Dyer, he's a card like that, but for me it's not about Rick Dyer, it's about Bigfoot. And moreover it's about bringing some sense of closure to the Bigfoot close-encounter I had myself in 2004.

I bought a membership to Rick's site, and Rick was good to his word. I've very much got my money's worth from my membership.  It's probably the case that some other people who didn't follow Rick's instructions & didn't sign NDA's didn't get their money's worth.  That's not my problem.  All I can say is what I know personally and that is when I followed Rick's instructions: he delivered.  People are saying Rick is out to scam & rip people off, and that is absolutely not my experience at all.

As time goes by I can and will say some things about Rick which are really good, and probably I could but won't say some stuff about Rick which is rather bad.  He's human & accordingly he's got great qualities and he's got faults.  I'm no different, are you?

So yeah, that's about it… I have no clue what this is all about for the guy who suggested that I need to be "dealt with" and "outed" but I do know what this is about for me:

...it's about BIGFOOT!

I'm going to close this post with an unlikely quote from an unlikely source: Mr. Bill Cosby who once said:

"...I don't know what the key to success is, but I definitely know what the key to failure is: trying to please everyone."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.