Monday 23 December 2013

Well, this is my very first blog post, and I want to write and say a bit about what Team Tracker means to me.

I could talk about Bigfoot, and later in the blog I most certainly will, but for now I just want to talk about the Team.

I think the very best of what Team Tracker is about came to light once when one of the team members got his internet cut off, and the other members of the team set up a papypal account and tossed money at the problem until it was fixed.  Not a huge amount, but a huge amount of heart went into it.

That's how it is sometimes.  In a team, or in a family, when a need arises you drop what you are doing and walk the walk, and I have found Team Tracker to be made up of just those type of people.  Stand up guys and stand up gals, supporting each other and getting ready to watch the world as we know it change forever.

Team Tracker has all kinds of folks associated with it: there are some squares to keep our sensibilities level, and also some oddballs to make life interesting, and there are even some who still question what this is all about, but that's okay; what's brought us all together here is a feeling that something is about to happen, and it's more than just a feeling, it's a promise.

People from outside the Team say that just because that promise came from Rick Dyer it's a promise which lacks merit, but I for one am here because I believe what Rick is saying, and I am going to hold him to that promise.  He'd welcome you or anyone else to do the same.  That's the type of man he is.

I'm at ground zero to watch this unfold, and you can choose to take your stand at whatever you consider to be a minimum safe distance.  But I've got a feeling that a bombshell is about to be dropped on the scientific world.  So get ready to duck and cover y'all!  Here comes 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.